Jag

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Jag

JasonR wrote: Hey dude! Doin good bro. Yeah been doing some rabbit hunting lately and an bit of ice fishing. Went rabbit hunting for the first time ever and I'm hooked! Such a blast! Also trying to stay warm during that bitter cold stretch! Damn windchills were 50 below zero! How's things yer way man?

Def better to have a fish thats the BOSS of his space and will let you know it! LOL

Rabbit......my wife has a wicked recipe for Hasenpfeffer.......it's like rabbit candy..... B)

I've been itching to go fishing, I live across the street from an approved trout stream, & there's still trout in there from the Oct. '13 stocking.....but have had a lot of foul weather lately, & it's just too dangerous, water's flowing too damn fast. :pinch:

Things are good, trying to get my stand for the 125 done....should be very soon. Jags going in there, Beani the 75.....

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds