Blue Jack down

• Suprd71
  • Suprd71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 578

Suprd71 replied the topic: Re:Blue Jack down

Really wanting a Festae, no can find in Canada. Also interested in RTM, Loisellei. Really want a Dovii, could house one for a while, but then dont have available big tank for long term. Too many wants, not enough room!

I may not be the Boss, but I'm ALWAYS right!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 877

Rocksor replied the topic: Re:Blue Jack down

Festae, rtm , and loisellei grow really slow compared to jags and Oscars. Have you looked into pikes from the lugubris family? I know that they are cheaper and easier to come by in Canada. Crenicichla cinctas (18" max) are big monsters and have nice color to them. Many pikes from the lugubris family are mean SOBs, and will give festae and loisellei a run for their money at the same size.

• ehall67
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ohio Cichlid Association Chairmen
  • Thank you received: 439

ehall67 replied the topic: Re:Blue Jack down

if you cant find them you need to import some and start breeding them ! you be the supplier and you have enough empty tanks to do it from the sounds of it

necro had them in Canada ! and hell I know people come down here from Canada every year and buy up a bunch of fish and take em home

The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals

• Thank you received: 171

robham7770 replied the topic: Re:Blue Jack down

Dave, sorry you lost that one. EBJD is definately off my list of fish to keep. If you can find one, get the dovii. I feel like an idiot for owning one, but he is such a cool fish that I would trade everything else to keep him. I can never tell who is watching who. :evil:

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds