Gentle Ben

• robham7770
  • robham7770's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 171

robham7770 replied the topic: Gentle Ben

Lol! I just realized after I submitted the last post, that I am talking about myself. I should have at least tried to encourage the guy to upgrade his midas tank. I think the advice would have fallen on deaf ears, but I should have tried.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• robham7770
  • robham7770's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 171

robham7770 replied the topic: Gentle Ben

Darth Nandopsis wrote: Poseidon2.0 wrote:
Darth Nandopsis wrote:
Anyone making the statement that A. Citrinellus is " really not a very aggressive fish" has not the 1st clue about cichlids. While there certainly are temperament variations w/in individual fish, there are breed descriptions for a reason.

I wonder what these geniuses opinions of Dovii, Managuense, Umbees, & Beani are. :pinch:

Well the fish didn't bite his hand clean off so it's really just kind of a fluffy bunny. :side:

An evil fluffy bunny bent on world domination...... :evil:

Lol, I still have both hands. Although no fish were hurt, and only one human was, there were a lot of empty beer cans around the tank before the video was shot. I plan on keeping my fluffy Ben for a while, but I hate sticking my hand in his tank. I was waiting for the "you are a dumb ass" comments, but I think I proved my point about his aggression.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds