Handfeeding Freddy 19 Feb 2015

• Lammergeier
  • Lammergeier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: Handfeeding Freddy 19 Feb 2015

No, not yet. Getting weight on her is my main priority at the moment, and to be honest I'm not totally sold on the idea of giving these Parachromis (and Ganbie) peas as they are properly carnivorous cichlids. Only giving them very irregularly to Ganbie anyway just for the fiber, but am tempted to switch to spirulina powder instead for him, Zuzu and Tia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rogue_Violetta
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 25

Rogue_Violetta replied the topic: Handfeeding Freddy 19 Feb 2015

/nods.

I got some mealworms yesterday. You can have some if you want, we'll put some in a container for you. Going to try Mal on them later.

Keeper of the Food Pellets of Malekith the Never Accursed, Lover of Bubbles and Airstones, and Beloved of the Rogue Violetta.

Throw yourself in- use the wrong words, try different foods, kiss random fish. It's an adventure!

• Lammergeier
  • Lammergeier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 185

Lammergeier replied the topic: Handfeeding Freddy 19 Feb 2015

Hmm... you know what? I know I said not to worry on IM but I'm actually kinda tempted to grab a few. I'll bring out a bit more seachem and we'll trade rocks and mealworms for it lol

• Rogue_Violetta
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 25

Rogue_Violetta replied the topic: Handfeeding Freddy 19 Feb 2015

Speaking of Seachem, the order should be here next week. Tera can give you the full details of what happened. Needless to say, he's the PR guy, I'm too nice, lol.

Heater cover, well, looks like a town trip and another bus for that. :S But it turns out she actually likes the refracted lights, so hasn't been having fun with the heater lately, lol.

Keeper of the Food Pellets of Malekith the Never Accursed, Lover of Bubbles and Airstones, and Beloved of the Rogue Violetta.

Throw yourself in- use the wrong words, try different foods, kiss random fish. It's an adventure!

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds