Idiot Maine nurse

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis created the topic: Idiot Maine nurse

www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/maine-nurse-kaci-hickox-vows-fight-ebola-quarantine-order-n236416

She should have her Nursing license revoked. Any judge worth his salt should not even consider this case. She was exposed to a highly contagious virus that has killed thousands. Quarantine is warranted. She has no right to put her family, friends & the general public at risk. The state of Maine should post troopers @ her door & enforce the quarantine. You want to be in the medical profession & treat people w/ ebola, this is part of the deal.

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 41

purplecandle replied the topic: Idiot Maine nurse

They see the quarantine as punishment for thier heroic actions. I get, maybe there is science that says they are unlikely to have the disease...but come on...haven't they seen any zombie movie ever?

Starts with one person...next thing...New York city is free of humans and covered in zombies.

• Thank you received: 196

UNC-CH replied the topic: Idiot Maine nurse

Yes, quarantine. I didn't think a travel ban was necessary but proper quarantine is a must, especially in a city like New York.

As far as it being voluntary or mandatory ... when I heard about the doctor who had just returned from an infected region and took the sub-way, went bowling, etc. Well that was enough to convince me that it must be mandatory. His behavior was incredibly reckless. It's unlikely that most aid workers would behave in such a manner but that's a chance that can't be taken.

Unlikely to have the disease = some possibility they could have the disease

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Idiot Maine nurse

Science, schmience....these doctors/scientists THINK ebola can only be spread through direct contact.....me, I don't buy it. And I don't trust the medical community one bit.

Like I've stated before....you want to be a hero & go over there & help w/ this outbreak...good for you, atta boy, I applaud you, better you then me.....but you signed up for this, & quarantine is part & parcel of infection control.

Any member of the medical community that had one shred of professionalism would not complain about being quarantined, especially after being exposed to ebola. You don't want that, don't be a doctor or a nurse.

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds