Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis created the topic: Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

www.yahoo.com/parenting/21-year-old-sues-parents-for-college-tuition-and-104767331362.html

You gotta be kidding me.......you want to know how I paid for college? IT'S CALLED THE GI BILL!!! NO parent should be legally obligated to pay for anything for their ADULT child......no court should even entertain this bullshit.....or even be allowed to....if you're old enough that I can't legally make your decisions for you, are legally old enough to make a binding contract, then you are old enough to pay your way through life!!

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

no Christmas gift for her - that's truly SAD ... why would you do that to your parents....

• Thank you received: 877

Rocksor replied the topic: Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

When was college a right? Damn that judge needs to be removed.

• Thank you received: 160

Poseidon2.0 replied the topic: Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

Wow. That is crazy. Love the part near the end where the mother says that her daughter sued for the tuition "and a new car". Just to rub salt in the wound!

• Thank you received: 163

tehmole replied the topic: Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

i'm heated reading this - only in PA... lol

• Thank you received: 266

daddadoo7 replied the topic: Re:Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

Cant even read the whole thing...sickening what "right" does she have besides busting her ass and earning it herself obviously she doesn't "deserve" it or this wouldn't even be an issue in the first place

• Darth Nandopsis
  • Darth Nandopsis's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Dark Lord of the Fish
  • Thank you received: 441

Darth Nandopsis replied the topic: Girl sues parents for college tuition...& WINS!!!

tehmole wrote: i'm heated reading this - only in PA... lol

This is in NJ. B)

THOSE WHO REFUSE KNOWLEDGE ARE DOOMED TO FAIL.

WATER CHANGES ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS HOBBY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SO OR SIMPLY DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM, RE-HOME YOUR FISH, SELL YOUR AQUARIUM & FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, AS YOU WILL FAIL UTTERLY, COMPLETELY, & MISERABLY.

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds