Should Footballer Chad Evans be given a second chance?

• OFL
  • OFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL created the topic: Should Footballer Chad Evans be given a second chance?

The problem is, he doesn't think he's done anything wrong which in a way I can understand. People have been wrongly convicted of crimes before and if I had been convicted of the same offence and I know I didn't do it, why should I apologise? On the other hand, he was found guilty and in the eyes of the law he is a guilty man. Anybody convicted of a crime could deny they did it. I think he was sentenced to 5 years, he served half of that so really he is still serving his punishment even though he is now being imperilled. So the people who say he has been punished are wrong, he hasn't finished his punishment yet. Personally, I think that he should finish is five years punishment before he should be considered eligible before he should be considered to be suitable for participating in the sport that lots and lots of children watch and take part in. If you think about it logically and sensibly, if this is the only way he can make a living then maybe it's fair to give him a second chance. Having said that, any club that chooses to employ him should ask their players whether they want to play with him, after all they have girlfriends and wives that may not want to have anything to do with him, this has to be taken into account.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30727380

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds