I like this site

  • dathrillwill
  • dathrillwill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 154
  • Thank you received: 0

dathrillwill created the topic: I like this site

I think I like this site better than some of the other fish website I've been to. Im not knocking those other ones. But for some reason I think I like this place.
#25755

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PAUL
  • PAUL's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

PAUL replied the topic: Re:I like this site

wow! thanks! it feels good to received such a positive
note like that. on behalf of OFL and the rest of all members,
thank you.
#25756

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Necromancer4
  • Necromancer4's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Parachromis...accept no substitute
  • Posts: 5091
  • Karma: 14
  • Thank you received: 78

Necromancer4 replied the topic: Re:I like this site

dathrillwill wrote:

I think I like this site better than some of the other fish website I've been to. Im not knocking those other ones. But for some reason I think I like this place.


me too

Warning..I will offend you at some point!!!


my goal is simple a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all
#25779

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • warlock
  • warlock's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Oscar lover
  • Posts: 795
  • Karma: 2
  • Thank you received: 0

warlock replied the topic: Re:I like this site

i second your thought dathrillwill ... even i love this place... and everyone here as well.. penn, paul, necro.. great work guys

If it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger...
#25784

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • biggamehunter
  • biggamehunter's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

biggamehunter replied the topic: Re:I like this site

necromancer4 wrote:

dathrillwill wrote:

I think I like this site better than some of the other fish website I've been to. Im not knocking those other ones. But for some reason I think I like this place.


me too



X2...............
#25789

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • OFL
  • OFL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Posts: 13309
  • Karma: 38
  • Thank you received: 414

OFL replied the topic: Re:I like this site

I'm glad you like the site/forum, makes it all worthwhile:)

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)
#25799

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 255
  • Thank you received: 0

happygrl replied the topic: Re:I like this site

did~ooo thanks for the tool that clears the topics after I look at them..:) it really helps get it all read..

I'm not a Fish Eater, But I am a Fish Lover :kiss:
#26868

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • askhammatt
  • askhammatt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hi, im Matt, and im an Oscar addict.
  • Posts: 5443
  • Karma: 2
  • Thank you received: 143

askhammatt replied the topic: Re:I like this site

best site on the net!
#26870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dathrillwill
  • dathrillwill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 154
  • Thank you received: 0

dathrillwill replied the topic: Re:I like this site

I think the reason why I said this, (in which I do believe), this site seems way more personal than most other fishy type forum sites. It sounds kinda funny saying that but I guess with this place its like everyone from smaller tanks to big all can agree on one basic topic and come together on that same topic. Where-as other sites I feel lost in a crowd, like trying to ask questions near the stage of a rock concert.
#26879

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PAUL
  • PAUL's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

PAUL replied the topic: Re:I like this site

dathrillwill wrote:

I think the reason why I said this, (in which I do believe), this site seems way more personal than most other fishy type forum sites. It sounds kinda funny saying that but I guess with this place its like everyone from smaller tanks to big all can agree on one basic topic and come together on that same topic. Where-as other sites I feel lost in a crowd, like trying to ask questions near the stage of a rock concert.

i called it cohessive mind setting..... people here tend not to contradict what other people think and do, they just usually give and share the happy fish keeping ideas for happy hobbyist. they always share the proper fish keeping no matter what tank size one has/have and suggest how to make them happier.
#26881

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds