Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

  • Posts: 557
  • Thank you received: 26

Jdempsey replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

"Meerval" You taught her well. Great job.
#171853

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 11889
  • Karma: 9
  • Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

Jdempsey wrote: "Meerval" You taught her well. Great job.

yep, and she noticed the catfish even before i did, as i was filming!
Cuz this was the first time i ever saw that amazon tank!
I bet Cebo can't wait for things like that, but that's gonna take another 1488 daipers to change the comimg half year...
My wife did the maths, so that figure will be pretty exact!
Before cebo knows it he'll be able to change daipers, with one hand, in total darkness and while still being asleep!
#171868

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

Noddy wrote: I bet Cebo can't wait for things like that, but that's gonna take another 1488 daipers to change the comimg half year...
My wife did the maths, so that figure will be pretty exact!
Before cebo knows it he'll be able to change daipers, with one hand, in total darkness and while still being asleep!

Your are correct Noddy. I can't wait for trips to aquariums and when Gavin is excited about my Oscars and other fish. My mom had a 75 gallon aquarium when I was a baby, she also used to take me to the beach alot back then... and even though i don't clearly remember those times, I have always had a love for water, oceans, and fish aquariums. :cheer:

I will have to try the changing diaper with one hand in the dark with eyes closed trick some day. :lol:

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#171879

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Necromancer4
  • Necromancer4's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Parachromis...accept no substitute
  • Posts: 5091
  • Karma: 14
  • Thank you received: 78

Necromancer4 replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

congrats on the big guy cebo......im sure youll love having him around helping with your tanks

Warning..I will offend you at some point!!!


my goal is simple a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all
#171901

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • benmcfadden
  • benmcfadden's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Posts: 12895
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

Wow he is a cutie. Congrats to your family. Enjoy every second together x

Haku, I knew your were good.
#171906

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

Necromancer4 wrote: congrats on the big guy cebo......im sure youll love having him around helping with your tanks

Thanks cris. :cheer: ... and yeah, I could use all of the help I can get. :lol:

............................
............................


benmcfadden wrote:

Wow he is a cutie. Congrats to your family. Enjoy every second together x

Thanks alot Ben. :)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#171926

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • JasonR
  • JasonR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hey man...Got a light?
  • Posts: 8643
  • Thank you received: 452

JasonR replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

Beautiful Boy Ryan!!!:) Congrats man!!!
#171951

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 11889
  • Karma: 9
  • Thank you received: 237

Noddy replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

cebosound wrote: My mom had a 75 gallon aquarium when I was a baby, she also used to take me to the beach alot back then... and even though i don't clearly remember those times, I have always had a love for water, oceans, and fish aquariums. :cheer:

I will have to try the changing diaper with one hand in the dark with eyes closed trick some day. :lol:


I got the fish vibes from my mom, keeping fishtanks and ponds for as long as i can remember, and my dad taking me fishing, when he was still alive.

You're welcome to come over , and i'll teach you the daiper changing trick, but believe me, after a couple of thousand daipers, you'll manage that yourself for sure.:laugh:
#171982

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: Pics Of My New Son - Gavin

@JasonR, hey thanks alot man. :)

............

@Noddy, thanks again noddy. and yeah, i would like to come over and get some baby lessons from you. ... but i do think that our ability to keep our fish alive , helps a little to keeping a baby alive. ;)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#172087

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-KenDRACO
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds