"Multi-Quote" Feature in Kunena

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound created the topic: "Multi-Quote" Feature in Kunena

I apologize in advance if this topic has been done previously...

Is there anyway we can get a multi-quote option like some other forums have. I find it to be super useful. But I may just be one of the biggest "multi-quoter" here. :lol:

Thanks. :cheer:

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#237781

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • OFL
  • OFL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Founder of OFL
  • Posts: 13312
  • Karma: 38
  • Thank you received: 415

OFL replied the topic: Re: "Multi-Quote" Feature

cebosound wrote: I apologize in advance if this topic has been done previously...

Is there anyway we can get a multi-quote option like some other forums have. I find it to be super useful. But I may just be one of the biggest "multi-quoter" here. :lol:

Thanks. :cheer:


It looks like you're not the only one who would like this function.

www.kunena.org/component/beeheard/?controller=suggestions&suggestion_id=31

We will just have to wait and see if the developers put this into the new version which is coming out soon, obviously it's beyond my control

I may not always be right, but I am always the BOSS :-)
#237931

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • benmcfadden
  • benmcfadden's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Loose Lips Sink Ships
  • Posts: 12895
  • Thank you received: 877

benmcfadden replied the topic: Re: "Multi-Quote" Feature

Would be good feature

Haku, I knew your were good.
#237936

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Matt
  • Matt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Serrasalmus Rhombeus, any questions?
  • Posts: 4291
  • Thank you received: 151

Matt replied the topic: Re: "Multi-Quote" Feature

Yea, I mean it's not that bad to cut and paste the quotes, but if you're doing it a lot, it does get kind of tedious.

cebosound wrote: Waterchange, Waterchange, waterchange... till your knuckles are bleeding. ;) :lol:

My youtube page www.youtube.com/user/rwhp550?feature=mhee
#237956

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 4258
  • Thank you received: 203

Big-Ken replied the topic: Re: "Multi-Quote" Feature

MattsOscars wrote: Yea, I mean it's not that bad to cut and paste the quotes, but if you're doing it a lot, it does get kind of tedious.


X2 that would be a nice feature
#238005

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cebosound
  • cebosound's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 11735
  • Thank you received: 297

cebosound replied the topic: Re: "Multi-Quote" Feature

OFL wrote:
It looks like you're not the only one who would like this function.

www.kunena.org/component/beeheard/?controller=suggestions&suggestion_id=31

We will just have to wait and see if the developers put this into the new version which is coming out soon, obviously it's beyond my control

Thanks for the update Penn!

I look forward to future to the new version. Fingers are crossed that the feature's in there. :)

My YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/cebosound1?blend=1&ob=0
#238135

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Big-Ken
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds